My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia

Just call me Dhini. Because I'm sure you'll not really interested with my life story. I'll make some grammatical error on my post. Because I'm not from an English speaking country. Just enjoy it!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Love is Lame


I have a quite big question in my own. Why girls love to be in love although they were hurt that much by the boys? And I'm one of those girls. I'm an over sensitive person who lives in a rude life. I have to survive, but I don't know how. Everybody need someone beside 'em, esspecially girls, am I rite? Maybe I am the one who always have a big problem with my love life. Difficult for me to show if I'm suffer. I'm not good in words. My conclusion is Love isn't easy. In this case, I give up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home