My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia

Just call me Dhini. Because I'm sure you'll not really interested with my life story. I'll make some grammatical error on my post. Because I'm not from an English speaking country. Just enjoy it!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time Machine


Hey passive thing. Long time no see, although you ain't got eyes&heart just like I do, I still missing you so dearly.
I don't really know what I'm going to post. I just wanna fill you with my 'wise' words (I don't mean it :p).
Time goes really fast. The up coming July, I'll be in the last grade of High School, let me repeat LAST GRADE OF HIGH SCHOOL. And the best thing is, until now, I still have no idea where am I going to do after finish my high school. Which Uni to go? Which subject do I have to take? What I wanna do in my future, and some other fxcking things. Today is 5th May, 2010. I don't have so much time to think (AGAIN). My head is going to explode. And I'm going to pull the trigger. G'bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home