My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia

Just call me Dhini. Because I'm sure you'll not really interested with my life story. I'll make some grammatical error on my post. Because I'm not from an English speaking country. Just enjoy it!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gr-eat!

Just like you guys know, I've just started to reopen my blog again. FYI, I ruined it by made a wrong 'click'. Isn't that great? OF COURSE! If 1 laptop cost RM1 each, I would throw the laptop away and get the new one. But unfortunately, it's more than RM1, so I didn't do it -___-' So if you get bored to see my unchanged layout you may click the 'x' button. Don't goooo! Keep reading. My story is great. I mean it. Don't go please please...
Today was not good enough. Because I made my brain worked so hard. I'm a lil tired, and have no idea what to say. I got so much words in my petite brain, but idk how to express it. I'm not really good in words. Awkay catch you next time. G'night! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home