My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia

Just call me Dhini. Because I'm sure you'll not really interested with my life story. I'll make some grammatical error on my post. Because I'm not from an English speaking country. Just enjoy it!

Friday, August 28, 2009

From everything to nothing

I've been waiting so long, keep this thing, and you ruined everything. Maybe I just trying too hard. I feel like being unrespected. Hell yeah, thanks, P. This is kinda GREAT feedback. I believe in someone's word "He's not in to me anymore." Yeah I think so babe. But why I still wondering of him? Why? I'm tired of this crazy things. Someone help me :( I'm too blind to run. I'm too dumb to choose. And I'm too insane to being normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home