My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia

Just call me Dhini. Because I'm sure you'll not really interested with my life story. I'll make some grammatical error on my post. Because I'm not from an English speaking country. Just enjoy it!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Silly Brainy Thingy

If you talk about school, forget about me. Not because I hate going to school, no. I'm a terribly moody person, so everything I do is depend on my mood. That sounds crazy and insane, but that's the fact. Tomorrow I'll have physics test, and I still on the line to share words with you guys. I just can't study in the night. The words written in the book won't move to my little brain in the night because I'm feeling tired. But in the early morning when my brain is in it's fresh condition, those words can (usually) easily come to my brain. And I think it's not a bad habit. And yeah, tomorrow on the way to school-as usual-I'll read my notebook and try to remember what I wrote on that so I can get a higher score on my test (AMIN!). G'night cyber people ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home