My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia

Just call me Dhini. Because I'm sure you'll not really interested with my life story. I'll make some grammatical error on my post. Because I'm not from an English speaking country. Just enjoy it!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Today

Posting something in my blog isn't an easy thing for me. Because I've to think so hard about the words. And I hate to do it.

Belakangan ini sadness menimpa saya. I can't tell you in details, but ya seenggak nya ngeluapin aja disini. Don't know what to say and what to do. But I have to make my life easier, happier and brighter. I gotta stop doing this. I'm a grown up young girl. Ain't about NOW happiness, but about my future. And I NEED A BOYFRIEND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home