My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia

Just call me Dhini. Because I'm sure you'll not really interested with my life story. I'll make some grammatical error on my post. Because I'm not from an English speaking country. Just enjoy it!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Freakin' Freak

Today? Anything special? Nope. Everything's alright? Not really. Feeling good? Um, well not really.
Morning, as usual, got up at 5.45, went school at 6.15, got into the train at about 6.36, arrived at school at 7.15, started the lesson at 7.45, etc. Nothing special, right? Well actually yes. And today I had physic test and it was better than before. Had a lil debate with social class girl about some organization thingy.  I wont tell you what I felt on that lil 'debate' with her because it will be a big problem for me. Haha. Went to science lab to had some briefing for our next trip to Pangkor Island. In the matter of fact, I feel something 'different' about the girls. I don't put the blame on them. But I think I didn't make any mistake (maybe). Did I hurt them? Guess not. I convince that I really never ever hurt them in purpose. I didn't take that serious at that time.
Afternoon, there's no teacher in charge so I watched-a half movie of-Made Of Honor. Not long after that I went home at about 3.54. And when I arrived at the station, the train was come and I couldn't reach it. Dammit! So I had to wait for another fing 30 minutes. Had nothing to do, just sat and looked around like a silly dummy. Time went by, the train came, I get into it and fuala! for about 35 minutes later I arrived at SetiaJaya station-home.
Evening, a freaky situation began. A chinese boy that disembarked at the same station with me looked at me once. I thought he didn't mean that. I walked on the link-bridge, from there I felt he was following me. Because it was rainy, I decided to stop at the end of the bridge to get my jacket. The weirdest thing was, he was stop right in front of me. I continued my walk, he walked beside me and I was like "what are you doing, hctib?!" I made my walk faster, he did too. I was slowing down my walk, and he did too. At the corner of road, he walked in front of me. And I was hide behind a car. I did it! F you erohw! Geez it was freaking me out!

Oh great I lost so much words to say. I got a deadly headache over here :( See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home